What's new

Open Event: Japfest 11th May 2013

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey guys. Mikes been flatout with work so I'm going to try and sort this out! :)

1 thing that's important is I NEED payment by Sunday 24th of march! Otherwise we can't be there as a club, sorry its short notice but full payment needs to be sent to japfest by the 29th.

So if everyone on the list could you please send PayPal payment to sam_kipling@hotmail.com with your forum name, real name and full address. Send via gift payment or cover PayPal 4% fee's. also message me on here when you have paid.

It's £20 for 1 car and up to 4 people. Track time is all booked I'm afraid.

Please message if you want to do bank transfer, and I will update the list when people have paid! And if we dont reach 10 then full refunds will be sorted out straight away! :) but I know we can get this sorted.

Again if you miss the 24th of march deadline its unlikely you can be part of the club stand!

1.Mike - Pathfinder
2.Chris/Peglio -S15 (paid)
3.J0R04N - S15
4.Matty - S15 (paid)
5.Joe_S15 - S15 (paid)
6.Marcus - S15
7.James/Jib -S15
8.Sam S - S15
9.S15-Sam - S15. (paid)
10. James L- S15
11. Cris69 - S15 (paid)
12. jay-pan - S15
13. Max - S15 (paid)
14. mattyjp - S15
15. Matt D - R34 GTT
16. LeeSpecR- S15 (paid)
17. Lewis paisley - S15 (paid)

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
That's fine lee! Spoke to josh at japfest today, he said We only need 3 cars to make the club booking so will it will definitely go ahead either way now! :)

Reaction score
Country
Awsome! Will be the first show I take the car too :),just hope it's dry lol!

look forward to it!

Reaction score
Country
This isn't the ideal place for my first post but i have only just got round to signing up. I've just sent the payment via paypal so could you add me to the list please :). I'm now the owner of mike's S15 for people that don't know me :D.

Reaction score
Country
just payed, could u add a friend to the list as payed for him too and hes not on s15oc so doesnt have a user name but its lewis paisley

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for taking this on Sam, I'll send over some cash tomorrow for my space. Ill try round up the rest of people that posted on stalkbook. Hopefully Joe can bring my old Silvia along... Might cry a bit!

I propose we do the same thing as last year and meet in the same car park and hand out the tickets as it is far far easier than posting. Alternatively I posted some tickets last year at my own cost which was cool as it was something I overlooked. If you need yours posted by Sam and he agrees to post obviously! Some wonga for delivery I think should be expected.

Trying to think of other things I forgot last year... Sure I'll remember some! Looking forward to this already!

Need to try sort merch for this too! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah perfect meeting place! Looking forward to this hopefully have the 15 this year!!!!!!
Merch would be cool too.....

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah joe honeybun (best name ever joe) has paid up mike. So I'm assuming he's bringing your old car! Can't imagine what it's like to see a former car you've owned.

Yeah once payments are done we can do the same map and meeting point as last time, prob make it abit earlier meet time this year as last time we were last ones I almost! But then we did make a grand entrance! Save the best til last.

What sort of merch (merchandise?) are you thinking mike? Umbrellas and rain mac's?....... Or hoodies? As I'm sure I can get hoodies made up with the simple logo designs. Got chatting to a guy the other day who does clothes printing.

Soemthing simple and classy like this?

Reaction score
My 15 should be ready for this but I'm a trader so my cars at my stand!

Make sure you all come say hey and buy some **** from me! Ill give you free stickers ;) everyone loves stickers

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
1.Mike - Pathfinder (paid)
3.J0R04N - S15
4.Matty - S15 (paid)
5.Joe_S15 - S15 (paid)
6.Marcus - S15 (paid)
7.Sam S - S15
8.S15-Sam - S15 (paid)
9. Cris69 - S15 (paid)
10. jay-pan - S15 (paying soon)
11. Max - S15 (paid)
12. mattyjp - S15 (paid)
13. Matt D - R34 GTT (paid)
14. LeeSpecR- S15 (paid)
15. Lewis paisley - S15 (paid)
16. Matt strong - S13 (paid)

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I have an email saying Joe posted on here this morning but there's nothing here... strange! Hello anyway though Joe! :thumbs:

Money needs to be in by today chaps :eek:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I saw that too but I think cos its his first post the mods have to clear it first!

Also mike I extended the date until Sunday as I am faxing the entry form in so will cut time down.

Updated payment list

Who is SamS?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Last little bump for anyone who wants to jump on quickly! But we have a nice little list and will be great attention for all of our cars!

1.Mike - Pathfinder (paid)
3.Matty - S15 (paid)
4..Joe_S15 - S15 (paid)
5.Marcus - S15 (paid)
6.S15-Sam - S15 (paid)
7. Cris69 - S15 (paid)
8. jay-pan - S15 (paying soon)
9. Max - S15 (paid)
10. mattyjp - S15 (paid)
11. Matt D - R34 GTT (paid)
12. LeeSpecR- S15 (paid)