What's new

Open Event: Japfest 11th May 2013

Reaction score
Country
I wouldn't mind a copy of that pic it's cool as!

im also up for camping at a show,any excuse to talk cars and act like a prat I'm there.

Really enjoyed the show,there was only prob 16-17 ish s15's at the whole show....the amount of cars there we are prob only 1% of the show loool that's epic!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Never thought of it like that , shows they are still pretty rare and all the 15's on show were pretty mint too!
Much the same would be nice to talk cars with like minded people

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
The cars looked good today lads. Shame I couldn't get mine there! Funny how I could say what car belonged to each forum name but didn't know any faces :( saw jay pan on the way back I was right behind him on the m5 grey civic type r. Also meant to ask jay pan where did you get the blanking cap for your rear wiper jet?
Ahhh I remember! As for the blanking cap for the washer jet mate its a 13mm rubber gromit. Got it from halfords.

Reaction score
Country
b-e-a-utiful! Shame mine wasn't there, practically your cars blue twin bar the spoiler lol!

Reaction score
Country
Was good to meet everyone on the weekend :), thanks Sam for organising everything! Plus i have thanked my GF for the photo on behalf of everyone ;), turned out much better than my effort!

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Good pics guys ! Mint s15's!!! Sorry I couldn't come over and say hello! I was on the Touge auto / zilla shop selling **** lol only time I saw some stuff was when I went for a piss :)

If anyone was around by the cafe / centre this was me with zilla life

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
*delete*
old news

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Some good pics!

the cars got a lot of attention,had loads and loads of people looking round them and taking pictures :)

Lee