What's new

Meet: Rare Rims Open day including arch rolling, Crediton, Devon 29th July. S15oc welcome!!

Reaction score
Country
Evilchap @ Rare Rims has kindly offered to open up Rare Rims towers again for the sxoc and invited clubs to have a nose around, check out a few of the rims, have a BBQ (sxoc Members eat for free! Non sxoc members will be charged £1 per burger/hotdog)

The arch roller will be in use again if you fancy giving your arches a roll although this is at Evilchaps discretion :)

(The sxoc and rare rims will take no responsibility for any damage uncured while using the arch roller)

29th July

1pm onwards

Unit 7, Marshend
Lords Meadow
Crediton
Devon
EX17 1DN
England

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/

SXOC thread here: http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread....-day-including-arch-rolling-and-BBQ-29th-july

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Got nothing in the diary that afternoon! Might pop down for a burger.

Reaction score
Country
I wanted to go to this last year but had work, sadly it's loking the same this year :(. If i can get off early though i will pop over.

Reaction score
Country
Be good to see you and your car there mike :)

Ryan fingers crossed you can get out early.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Chris :)

Sure it is, from what I read guys it's completely free. But anything you do is your doing no responsibility from any clubs or persons other than yourselves.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hmm a free to use arch roller! I only need to do one side, but the arch is abit flakey so might crack the paint! Tough call!

Oh and chris I Got the exhaust fine the other day, fitted it yesterday and all is good! I should have fitted a 3 insh Downpipe ages ago. Top end is alot faster now!

What else will be happening on the day chris? Can we test fit wheels to our cars? Lol

Reaction score
Country
It is free to use yes :) I doubt there will be the opportunity to test fit rims as none will be fitted with tyres :(

Glad you got the dp ok mate. They do make a real difference to the power delivery that's for certain :)