What's new

Meet: NDC meet?

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
Hey guys,

As some of you may know, this year a new drifting championship has begun called Northern Drift Championship which is held at Teesside Autodrome. This is the 26th/27th August (sunday N monday bank holiday)

I thought this would be a good time to have a little meet. I'll be down anyway as I'm mints wheel/tyre/tool carrier in my 15 and would love to meet you guys!! Not on track myself as like hell am I payin to fix things when I crash... Haha!! I'll just be parked remotely shiney!!

I'm not sure if theres a price to get in as Ive always been part of the pit... sure I can find out though ^_^ or we couldd meet in the evening of the Sunday or Saturday or something.... open to ideas!!

Just thought it would be a good idea and opportunity seeing as I'll be out of Scotland for a weekend and would love to make the most of it!!

Let me know dudes!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Excuse for a weekend away! I will be up for this ! Let me know on ticket prices etc but be cool to get the car out for a decent run and meet some other owners :D

Reaction score
I'm up for this as I said in the other thread. Either a meet at the actual NDC or if people want to meet up on the night. There's Teesside Park nearby which has a Pizza Hut, KFC, Frankie & Bennys etc if people need food.:)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Me too ? Ah well either way will be a good weekend get to meet some new faces and see some s15's ! I might get a bit excited about your car, was a yellow one that first made me want a 15 saw one when I was 17 and didn't know what the hell it was lol

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
Haha! I saw a chick driving one in japan with a big wing and i was like NECESSARY IN MY LIFE! However remember be normal wheels so that will suck :( got lottle things to fix so wont have monies to buy pretty things... my car looks like it has pink eye right now... new bulb needed...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Lol I have sooooo many annoyances on my car ! Still look forward to seeing it , always nice to look over other peoples cars! The one I saw was pretty standard too just had the aero on ! I said to my bro at he time I would have one , one day and he just laughed at me. He isn't laughin now!!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I'm down for this. I want too go to as many meets as possible now as my car is now boosting heh heh.

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
So it isn't long until this- anyone else up for it? Mints gonna be drifting in the JZX so I'm looking forward to seeing him do that in THIS country. haha. See if he remember it isn't MX5 size :p