What's new

Open Event: Beaulieu Simply Japanese Car Rally, Sunday 5th August 2012

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Evening all,

My friend gf's brother works here and they have convinced him that a Japfest style stand(without the ques and dust) will provide more interest and get number through the door. This is the first time they have done this show there so could be interesting.

As to the overall specifics of the show Im not to sure but the website is here: http://beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-japanese

Its 10 quid that can be paid at the gate and we can organise our own stand there.

Its here:

• Beaulieu
  • Brockenhurst
  • Hampshire
  • United Kingdom
  • SO42 7ZN

Whats anyone's opinions? I'll go anyway as they have 10 skylines confirmed on there stand already but would be nice to have a turn out off 15's(and maybe a red s14!)

1.Mike
2.Nickichi
3.Pegliobaglio
4.Max

Last edited:

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
Yea would be interested going, haven't been there for years so would be good to walk around for the day & its pretty near to my parents house. There's a Tesco nearby in Dibden if we want to all meet there and convoy over there to all arrive at the same time

1.Mike
2.Nickichi

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm in. I should be based in Weymouth at the time.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Bump for this.

I'm still heading down is everyone else still going to pop down? :)

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ahh, still based in Weymouth, just can't keep my car and unfortunately working that day :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I can't make this now :( its my nan and Grandads diamond wedding anniversary so am going For a meal etc to celebrate, was looking forward to this too

Mike

Reaction score
Country
No worries mate! There was another 15 there, think was a spec S i said hello but he didnt want to park next to me so i parked with the Skyline owners!

Not sure who's this was?