What's new

Blitz dual sbc spec r

Reaction score
Country
Hi all got this today and the instructions are all Japanese, and seeing as I can't read that I was wondering am I right in thinking I need to connect to the intercooler pipes? As mine has no nipple, will I need to get one fitted or is there another option?

Cheers

Ollie

Reaction score
Country
Should connect to the intake pipe just after the AFM, the hot pipe which comes off the turbo and to the turbo actuator :) what I want to know is when your going to show me your S15? Still not seen it yet! Who did you sell my Honda to in the end?

Reaction score
Country
Kk cheers mate, I'll be attempting it this weekend! And soon, have to meet up and get some photos, ended up part ex'in the civic and took the hit on p/x price :( wish I had them seats again though!

Reaction score
Country
Haha I know, I'm looking at buying another EP2 as a daily. Doubt I will get hold of a set of those seats again though, can but try lol! Yeah defiantly, I'm off work now till febuary if you fancy doing it soon? Sure we could ask another couple of people off here for a mini meet!

Reaction score
Country
Infact my mate is also in the process of swapping his gtr for an s15 so come the end of January he will have one too and I'm sure he'll be up for a mini meet too! If you wanna wait that long?