What's new

What an end to last year!

Reaction score
Country
Driving on a wet road in a spec R is not the best of fun at any time but when the back end steps out and you are not even going fast it takes the piss!!!!

So after my little dancing on road session I ended up wacking my rear passenger wheel on the kerb bending the wheel!:cry: And dislodging the rear wishbones in such a way that one of them smashed the disc break! So if any one has any idear where or from how I can get new or used bit it would be very much apreacheted :nod:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I've got all of the OE rear arms Karl from when I upgraded them. Just PM me a list of what you need and I'll sort it out for you.

Reaction score
Country
Ok man with the spanners said its not good all arms needed, disc and pads, wheel, driveshaft, upper wishbone and lower wishbone? (am I driving a chicken lol) was the list off the top of his head!!!!:cry:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Is it just the one side thats dmamged? I've got the toe, traction (long and short) arms for both sies. Is the subframe straight still?

This is the good thing about the standard suspension arms.. if you whack a wheel, the arms bend but protect everything else from unrepariable ares being damaged..

Reaction score
Country
if you need additional parts that craig cant supply, have a look on driftworks.. theres a decent selection of suspension parts on there

Reaction score
Country
I did pretty much the same thing on new years, probably not as bad though. right rear wheel went sideways into the gutter and snapped the knuckle, bent arms and driveshaft is stuffed too. So im also in need of a right driveshaft if anyone in Aus has a good second hand one. might replace my diff also while im at it. Indeed, what an end to the year