What's new

Who makes these front fenders?

Reaction score
Country
bit of a side track from the fenders in the pic........ but i have really got to get some of those advan rs wheels

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Look to me like the veilside front fenders from their d1gt kit,I wanted these as they are the only ones that follow the line of the door nicely! l

Reaction score
Look to me like the veilside front fenders from their d1gt kit,I wanted these as they are the only ones that follow the line of the door nicely! l
It looks very similar to the D1GT Kit, it might even be modified slightly. The side indicators sit lower and the vent in the wheel arch is different,it follows the arch more.

Here's a pic of the Veilside D1GT kit

Reaction score
I reckon its the INGS S15 wide body kit, great kit but I don't think they make them anymore. Iv'e always like the INGS kits.

W

wookieballa

i think its d-max i have the same fenders on my Spec-R, my body guy bought them with my Dmax hood, but i could be wrong.

Reaction score
Yeah It's definatly INGS. The rear bumper and side skirts are INGS with the front guards being the widebody kit. Have a look at the Rauh Welt S15 its got the same front guards.