What's new

Cat size?

Reaction score
Country
Cats................................... why the hell do you guys have to bother with these, stupid government laws. sorry i know thats no help

Reaction score
Country
Thanks, I know, and if I could get it through a mot with out having to change it each time then I would trust me! Dam laws! Lol

Reaction score
I thought imports were exempt for emissions in the UK?

My S15 is the second Jap import I've owned and I've only failed on exhaust noise once and both ran decats.

Reaction score
I thought imports were exempt for emissions in the UK?

My S15 is the second Jap import I've owned and I've only failed on exhaust noise once and both ran decats.
Every time I've taken my car for an mot they have stuck the probe up the exhaust and done an emissions test, be annoyed if you are right otherwise I would have de-catted by now.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I remember reading somewhere on the dc5 forum imports are technically exempt as they arn't on the uk systems so they test them as the nearest equivalent. DC5-DC2? S15-S14a i suppose? No idea if theres any truth in this though.

Reaction score
Subscribed, I'm interested to know..

Got mine through last year without as it passed emissions but this year had to swap it over after a fail. A load of work for me, to then swap it over again in no time.