What's new

S15 Front Mount Intercooler - best value for money?

Reaction score
Country
has yours arrived now mate? iv'e just ordered the D-MAX Led Rear Lights & Nismo Crystal Side Repeaters again haha. among a few other things.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Nah due into the docks next Sunday I think. Been a long wait wish boats were faster! Yours might be on the same boat?

Reaction score
Country
excellent dude, can't wait to see pics. i wish it was! but i think it will be around Jan time it will arrive, possibly later :yawn: Will have an update this week hopefully.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I know the feeling. I bought mine in October so it's been awhile! Just sold my 350z this week too so everything happening at once. Will post a thread on here once I have it :)

What else you got waiting for it then other than the lights I acquired and the HDI FMIC?

Reaction score
Country
nothing major really, in total:
D-MAX LED Tail Lights
Nismo S-Tune crystal side repeaters
Yashio Factory gearknob,
Yashio Factory gear gaitor
Yashio Factory 'Drift Button'
HKB Airbag Dummy Harness (ready for my HKB Boss and Nardi Wheel)
Apexi Power Intake
HDI Hybrid FMIC
and a new headunit as it still has the oem tape deck haha. how very 'quaint' :rolleyes:

Bit reluctant to buy anything else major for it now before it arrives

I will be looking for some nice spec 18's to go on straight away to replace the super advans, and i'm trying to locate an oem bonnet as it has an aftermarket carbon one which i will sell.

what spec is the one you have managed to nab then dude? That's serious perseverance! haha bet you were over the moon to finally get it

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Good stuff. I have a HKB boss here ready to go on that I'm sure has the airbag resistor in the box, might be wrong though. Will find out when I fit it!

Mine has full Aero kit except spoiler with factory Xenons, Desmond Regamaster wheels, Nismo front and rear strut braces, only 'mod' is an Apexi exhaust but the standard one is in the car anyway incase I wanted it :D

You going to the SXOC Weekender next year?

Quick preview ;)

Reaction score
Country
Same as mine dude, full aero minus rear spoiler! :nod:

that is such a tease that pic haha. sounds like a great example, uber rare regamasters in what looks to be excellent condition too.

look forward to a full blown thread in the near future :p

S

S15 SILVIA

What age are your cars? if they are 2002-> then they may be v-package cars like mine. They came factory like you are both discribing them.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
The V Package was a trim level, it did have Xenons as factory fit though but not the Aero kit.

http://www.j-garage.com/nissan/silvia/02spec1.htm

2002. 1 : The V-package is introduced. The V-package models are based on the Spec-R/Spec-S featuring exclusive front seats, 1DIN type MD/CD player, privacy glass, and High Intensity (H.I.D.) Xenon headlights.

Last edited:
S

S15 SILVIA

Thats odd.
Sorry if i am wrong, but when i was searching for mine a couple years back, every single v-package i saw had the aero gear, and sure i read somewhere the spec of the v-package was just that?

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I've seen plenty without the full kit but with the V Package options :)
As said the options were the different seats, the vent surrounds and that they had Xenons as standard.

I imagine that as 2002/2003 was the last sale period many dealerships offered the Aero kit in with the package perhaps?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yes that's the same Trader. Trader Warehouse is who I got mine though, message them though as my kit was positively a s15 kit, not the 13 kit as that says. Postage was incredible hk to my house in 3 days.

The listing I used was this:
#110800712298, ending on 28-Jan-12 07:25:24 GMT - AUTOBAHN88 FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER KIT NISSAN SILVIA S14 S15 200SX SR20DET TURBO

Reaction score
Country
After reading through this thread, i think i am going to purchase one of the Autobahn88 intercooler kits.

Has anyone bought direct from their UK online shop as it seems to be cheaper than other places.

http://autobahn88.co.uk/shop/index....or-nissan-silvia-s14-s15-sr20det-carp010.html

I see that most people fit it without bumper alterations to the aero bumper, will this be the same for the non aero bumper, i don't mind cutting it but it would be easier if i didn't have too. :D