What's new

Hey guys, 1st post, a question.....K6020-85F50....

D

Daniel san

I have a good idea what the above PN is, but can anyone confirm please it's an S15 Aero front bumper?

Many thanks :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Cant help with the p/n i'm afraid :( But if your intending to order one got a bit of info. I ordered one through Garage-D what must be like over two months ago now, keeps being delayed by Nissan with no reasoning, supposed to be in this week not holding out much hope to be honest! Seem to get getting harder and harder to get hold of! :(

Reaction score
Country
TBH I think it is because of the tsunami. I orderd mine about two weeks before the disaster and was warned that it may take a while. In the end it took 6 weeks, also through Garage-D. I think I was lucky that mine was all packed up and ready to go when it struck. But as above there are as rare as rocking horse sh*t!

D

Daniel san

Thanks for your answer here and sxoc Mike - and your assistance with the images of the 2 different bumpers.

I'm pretty sure the one I've been offered is an Aero one, but I'll check it out personally and grab it if it is :)

D

Daniel san

It was indeed an Aero bumper - not sure if images from sxoc will link and work here, but I now have this...... :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Awesome pal! Whered you find it it?! I wish mine would turn up.... :(

D

Daniel san

Just down the road by chance! I pm'd you on sxoc mate, thanks again too! If you know anyone that wants it, send them my way. It won't fit my S2000 lol

D

Daniel san

haha You sure did :)

I've put up a proper for sale thread now. I was toying with getting it moulded and making fibreglass ones, but the paint is too nice to do it! lol

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Hah! Anyone with the aero would hate you but they'd sell like hot cakes!!

Reaction score
Country
haha You sure did :)

I've put up a proper for sale thread now. I was toying with getting it moulded and making fibreglass ones, but the paint is too nice to do it! lol
Hah! Anyone with the aero would hate you but they'd sell like hot cakes!!
DO IT! any bodyshop can do you a good spray job on the bumper. Get a mould made and start a little aero business! i've got full aero kit minus the front bumper, and i'm sure other people would love a cheaper version.. and it'd mean people like James15 wouldnt have to cut up their OEM one!! :p

Oh. if you think you could make a carbon fibre one i might be REALLY interested :p

D

Daniel san

I can't trade on here as such, so I've posted on SXOC about it. If people would buy them, I'll do it :)

Carbon would be very difficult to do with a nice finish, as there are so many directions to push the carbon in, round corners etc etc.....nightmare...

Reaction score
Country
I can't trade on here as such, so I've posted on SXOC about it. If people would buy them, I'll do it :)

Carbon would be very difficult to do with a nice finish, as there are so many directions to push the carbon in, round corners etc etc.....nightmare...
fair enough, but it'd be worth the effort ;) i need to learn how to make carbon stuff..