What's new

Big brake kits

V

VS15

Hi all ,

Would like to know for S15 , is a 330mm front rotor adequate for track duties or we need larger than that?

I just need something that works and no fade.

Thanks

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I used to use 330mm GTR Brembos on the front (GTR Brembos all round) and got a bit of fade towards the end of the track session. I've upgrade the fronts to K Sport 356 which don't fade at all :D

Reaction score
Country
330mm on the front with decent pads, braided lines and 5.1 fluid using stock calipers will be more than great.

Not sure on the size for rears using standard caliper?

Its what im going to go for unless I can afford the tasty K-Sports with decent pads.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I managed to warp a set of 356's on track but as mentioned above, pad selection is easily as important as disk size. Also, brake cooling ducts make a massive difference if you make a decent set..

DS2500's are expensive but good on road and track, as are Performance Friction 01's but more for track. EBC Bluestuff are the much cheaper but 'almost as good' option..

V

VS15

never see any thread on brake duct cooling here......... anyone of you ever done so?

yea thinking if i should go 18" and get 356mm or just stick with 17" save some money and just make do with the ksport 8pot with 330mm .

any track guys here?