basically i had a accident in my car so im proper in need of some parts :(

front anti link bar (drop bar)
oil cooler rad

need help a.s.a.p

ill post a few pics:-

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Apex Performance will have a set of drop links for the ARB's for not a lot of money, probably have a cooler as well tbh :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
To save some money you can do away with the oil cooler until later and the lower arms from s14 are a direct fit they just haven't got the extra metal reinforcing part underneath...

Reaction score
Country
the back wheel came off when i was driving for pretty much no reason, i then span and went straight in a kerb, ive busted 3 wheels, front wing, front bumper, oil cooler rad, front lower arm, front drop bar, side skirts and possibly dont something to rear but wont know until its on the ramp :(

the police think someone has possibly messed around with my car why it was parked up because ive been getting chavy kids doing stuff to my car lately.

Reaction score
Country
To save some money you can do away with the oil cooler until later and the lower arms from s14 are a direct fit they just haven't got the extra metal reinforcing part underneath...
well ive brought japspeed adjustable lower arms already, its just the drop bar im after. just cant find one.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
:eek:

You could get a cooler core from ebay - they are quite cheap. Have you got a spare set of wheels? If not you can pick up a set of S14 wheels with tyres for around £50 to keep you going..

You could take the ARB off for now too until you have the parts to get it back together. Adjustable lower arms are good but if anything like this happens again they won't deform like the original arms do and you'll have more serious damage to deal with..

Reaction score
Country
is the anti roll bar the same thing as the drop bar?

ive got a set of s14 wheels but they wont fit over my front brakes.

im gutted, ive just had work done on it and now its ruined :(

Reaction score
Shame to hear about this, but **** happens, as long as you are okay. A lot of S14 parts are the same - tension rods, tie rods, front lower arms, arb. As for the oil cooler, give think automotive (mocal) a call and get one off them.

Reaction score
Country
it will all be sorted, just gotta give it abit of time :( my new daily arrives friday so atleast ill be able to get around :)

cool well i need a few more bits to atleast get it moving then it needs to go on the ramp so we can see underneath properly

drifter

Reaction score
Country
is the anti roll bar the same thing as the drop bar?

ive got a set of s14 wheels but they wont fit over my front brakes.

im gutted, ive just had work done on it and now its ruined :(
The ARB is the thick metal bar that goes across the underside of the car. The drop links are the bits you show broken which connect the ARB to the lower arms :)

I've got a few wheels kicking about if you need any, all 17" :)

Reaction score
Country
yeh its the drop links i need. i just cant find where to get them :(

ive been speaking to mitto and he thinks he can rebuild my ssr professors so hopeffully i wont need new wheels.

thanks though mate :)

DOM

Reaction score
You should be able to source new parts from Apex or used (s14) parts from sxoc. Good luck with the repair.