What's new

anyone know where to these parts? had a accident :(

Reaction score
Country
Is the chassis ok? Bad luck mate! Feel for you. Any s14 suspension part will fit. Dis you have steel wheel nuts or ally?
yeh the chassis is okay, the car isnt fare off being done tbh. im just waiting on wheels and a steering arm. the nuts are ally, and i wont be using ally ones again tbh.

i just cant wait to have it back, im rolling around in a 1.2 fiat 500. ive never drove something so guttless in my life....

Reaction score
Country
im trying to find one now but cant.

this is my parts list so far, new set of wheels, lower arm, drop links, anti roll bar, wing, sideskirt, oil cooler rad.

its more expensive evryday :(

Reaction score
Country
now then mate, sorry to hear about this! hope you get it all sorted soon! just stick it out. its all the more satisfying in the end!! i've written mine off and had 2 other crashes haha.

and as a result, i've got a pair of front wings, ironically off mr lupix's old s15!!! i was going to hang onto them, but i know how hard it is to source parts in a hurry. if you can wait a few weeks i can arrange delivery maybe when i'm next home, alternatively, theyre located in York, if you want to collect them :) (assuming you want them lol)

PM me with a response so not to clutter this thread. :)

L

Luddy-C

Best of luck with the repair dude, sounds like a headache alright. At least nobody else was involved though, could have been a lot worse by the sounds of it!

Keep that broken ARB close at hand for next time you spot any chavs near it ;)