What's new

Front Wheel Bearings

Reaction score
Well tonight I discovered that my front passenger side wheel bearing needs replacing. After searching the net for a few hours and reading some threads on here i'm a bit confused.

Can someone please clarify the part number for this. Is it 40200-5L310?

Also would I be best getting the part from Nissan if I want it ASAP?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Call Conceptua Tuning and tell them what your after. They should have them in stock and are cheap too :)

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Any luck with this? Replaced mine with second hand parts unfortunately - although the bearings are good now I may need them in the future - how was the pricing?

Joeh

Reaction score
Erm well Conceptua looked into it for me and i'm looking at over £300 and a 3 week wait for new parts. :/ They're going to try and source me some from a breakers.

Although I've contacted a breakers myself and they have some in from low mileage S15's that they're selling for £85. How much did you pay for yours if you dont mind me asking, Joeh?

Yeha, that's my only issue with second hand parts. Think i'm going to go with them though as I want it sorting ASAP. Hopefully they'll last a good while.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
I think I can get a better price than that from Lloyds Motor Spares Factors which would give a 1 day turnaround time too ;) but I think they only deliver local to traders and not sure if that price was specific to the account I used when calling? If you want give them a call I normally deal with the Finchley branch ( http://www.lmsspares.co.uk/ )

Just to let you know the front hubs are the same as the S14 hub.. so that gives you more flexibility when buying

I've been very lucky and I picked up a complete hub carrier with hub for 35+ delivery from eBay and the other hub was provided from the previous owner - both seem to have good bearings and the noise has gone away - just cheap tires making noise now so that's the next on my list

Let me know if there's anything I can help on

Joeh

Reaction score
Wow, you got a bargain there, man. Just had a look on ebay and there's someone selling an s14 hub + calipers for £120 each :/.

I'm gonna contact some more breakers and see what I come up with. I'll give LMS a ring too, see if they can help.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They are the same as s14 ones mate. They were quite a lot cheaper when I got a pair.