What's new

How do you recirc a hks sqv bov?

Reaction score
Country
As the tittle says: I have a hks sqv bov fitted and I would like to know if and how you can recirc it as it would run alot better .any help much appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Country
sweet.thanks alot mate.there i was thinking i was guna have to get a whole new bov. :D

Reaction score
Country
Some of the recirc kits for other branded BOVS may actually fit too. its only a screw in hose adapter that you need to make it go recirc :)
good luck with the search!

Jay

Reaction score
pm me with details if you get one of these and fit it as im thinking about doing the same. getting bored by the noise now lol

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I love all the noise etc sounds quality but if it means itl run better I'd rather do it :) but yeah I'l pm u if I do decide to get 1 :)

C

Controll3d

And btw, Friend of mine installed that HKS fitting succesfully on knock-off (s)sqv. :)

C

Controll3d

Chinese copy of HKS item. Pretty much identical to genuine HKS, tho.

Jay

Reaction score
Yeah I love all the noise etc sounds quality but if it means itl run better I'd rather do it :) but yeah I'l pm u if I do decide to get 1 :)
thanks bud, i loved the noise to begin with, but as time goes by, it has gotten tiresome. mate has a chavvy turbo'ed golf and as mine sounds exactly like his, my mind was made up to recirc!