What's new

Running 15psi at 268bhp without a map

Reaction score
Country
what are the best parts to change If I want to get alot torque...? S15s 250hp and 275torque Isn't that impressive..

Reaction score
I was pondering about fitting aftermarket cam's, but I'm getting 360 bhp, 325 lb/ft @ 1.4bar on standard cams, and she pulls right to the redline...
I do have an Hybrid turbo plus all sorts of other mods, fmic, 80mm throttle body, 740's, Tomei Expreme header & elbow, Vi-pec ECU running MAP sensor not MAF, and Greddy plenum. Still getting good mpg and she still drives like stock if I want to. So happy day's without cam's.

Reaction score
Country
i would say if you are looking for 300ish then forget the cams. its a load of cash that is not needed to achieve the stated target. keep it simple, keep it reliable....
yeah thats exactly it mate i dont want to get invovled with cams as its really not needed.its quick as it is now but making a target of 300bhp would be a nice bit of power.

Reaction score
Country
where would be the best places to go to get a rough idea on how much a map would as it would be nice to have it set up properly and get it to 300ish bhp??

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
Now thats a silly statement,I'm yet to see where changing an AFM decreases intake temps.
common sense dictates it will... think about it.

Lol well how come my turbo diesel utility is slow
you actually want me to justify that with an answer?

I have,still wondering how they can adjust lift.
please tell me at which point i said that pulleys adjust lift and therefore, overlap. ffs.

Reaction score
Do some more research and get back to me with technical results from workshop tests. Save the common sense for driving on the roads

Reaction score
Neither have I. I have been modifying the two I have owned for the last 11 years,the present S15 for the last 7.5 years. My information and experience has come from my personal actuality.

I reside in a country that has the second largest Silvia ownership outside Japan (since 1994) with a plethora of information, research and support from numerous Silvia forums.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If you two want to carry on your discussion please do it though PM's as nobody here really wants to see it. Thanks.