Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They're small... :p

No, the opposite may be the problem. You may get the tyre rubbing the suspension strut (front).

P

paulphot

Yeah, I guess they aren't the ones for me. Oh well.......the search continues. They were just at an awesome price. :(

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
As a guide, i have an 8j on the front, with ET35 and a 5mm spacer - this was needed as the tire was rubbing(& being shreaded) on the suspension strut.

This is listed in the "Ultimate Wheel fitting guide" :p

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'm going to see what my 8.5J +32s are like for coilover clearance when I stick a 3mm spacer on. May JUST clear enough to drop the height a bit more :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
so that will be 8.5j with ET29. mine a very close to the limit with regard to arches and sticking out.......

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Paul, you shout be able to make them fit with ome spacers, but your looking at around 15-20mm spacers to pull it out enough

Nicely, youir wheels will be out past your arches i think, if they are not the spokes might, meaning you wont get much of a drop before the arches hit, +20mm front fenders needed :nod:

Reaction score
I have ET30 with 8.5J Te37 on the front and it fits prefectly, but the car is on standard suspension.

The tires is not touching the suspension at the moment but will lowering the car causes this to happen?? because I am thinking to drop my car next week :(

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
It may, yes. It depends on how low you go.

My tires rubbed the spring seat when i fitted 8j's ET35 & 225 rubber, they wore away the tire protector, fitted a 5mm spacer, making it ET30 and it just clears, and i mean just......

Reaction score
Topper said:
It may, yes. It depends on how low you go.

My tires rubbed the spring seat when i fitted 8j's ET35 & 225 rubber, they wore away the tire protector, fitted a 5mm spacer, making it ET30 and it just clears, and i mean just......
When you said was rubbing how low was your car then?? I am only fitting Nismo S-tune on so is only like 20mm drop.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ah well you should be fine, my car is quite low, but not to low to hinder daily driving (unless you meet a speed bump), its adjusted 30mm off the base of the Teins i have, Tein recomend 40mm from the base, the front bumper (although lower than the stock S15 one) it 100mm from the floor