What's new

9.5J ET12 on s15?

C

CillianS14a

Hello fellas,

Just a quick question for you wheel gurus, i know that the s15 arches are smaller than s14 ones but would a set of Rota GTR's in 9.5 ET12 fit under standard arches on an s15?

Or will they require a big stretch and a roll or flare?

Thanks for the help.

Cillian

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I wouldn't have thought so mate, I have et30 on mine and they stick out a bit,depends though I guess if you ran a fair bit of camber you would get them in there,look in the wheel fitment guide sure there will be someone there who has tried it.

C

CillianS14a

Thanks for the reply, yeah i reckoned the offsets were a bit strong alright. Didn't spot the wheel fitment guide, i'll go check on that now.

Thanks.

N

nermz

youll prob need camber, stretch, deffinently roll and most likely slight pull on the rears. fronts no chance.

Reaction score
This was the result of my 9.5j et 12 rotas with a 225 wide tyre. I sold them a week later.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I can't see the pics Adam has put up (work PC boo!!)... but I was running 9.5J +30 Rota GTR's on the S15 and for starters this required 15mm spacers on the front so with +12 you are sticking +3mm further out than the setup I had...

As most people have said I think the answer is 'no' unless you are willing to mess about with ridiculous camber, stretch and arch roll :wack:

Reaction score
They fit fine on mine 9.5j et12 allround 225 stretch on the front no arch roll or camber. Rears rolled and Cambered with 235 stretch

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
As above, I don't think you'll get away with it without some serious suspension set up or rolled arches. I did a trackday with a set of 17x9JJ ET 17 all round, I had Toyo R888 in 225/45r17 all round & it stripped the front wheel arch on the drivers side but no other issues...

Man I miss that car :cry:

Reaction score
If you like the wheels enough make the car fit the wheels. Don't settle on wheels you don't want just because they fit straight on! Wheels can make or brake the look of the car

Reaction score
Country
Im running 17x9.5 up front. Effective offset is et+10. -2.5 degrees camber. Federal 595, 215/40. Even like that, theres huge amounts of grip :)