What's new

fuel pump not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s15 kid

fuel pump wont come on what could it be? can hear a click in the boot like a relay but no budge out of fuel pump checked connectionsand fuse all are grand.
help please

Reaction score
Country
It could be fecked, is it new or what?? the relay for the fuel pump on s14's is down in the drivers footwell, probably the same for 15's, i could be wrong though

S

s15 kid

no i was doing work on the engine doing the turbo, manifold and lines put a new battery in it last night, tryed to start it when i noticed my fuel pressure gauge warning light on. never did anything with it. do they just go like that?

Reaction score
Country
is it priming?? did you check the relay, even if its clicking , the relay still could be gone, theres two relays there right beside each other, i think the other one is for the elec windows, change them over and see if that helps, otherwise id say the fuel pump is gone

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
Is it continuously clicking? If you've not touched anything, it's most likely you've missed an earth or disturbed some wiring. Do you have any alarm wiring running near the turbo? Have you bashed or moved the loom?

The wire from the relay to the back is usually black with a pink stripe on it. I can't see the pump randomly failing for no obvious reason.

S

s15 kid

got her sorted, when i changed the battery an earth wire going to the pump fell down out of sight when i connected it up again. quick question do all of them have a direct feed to the battery?

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry, only just saw this. It is (or was) a spam thing and said user is now banned with all posts removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.