🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Speed Demo said:
Yakozan said:
Speed Demo said:
I'm using EuroX from Endless, the compound is more leaning toward racetrack then street but i found mine to be very comfortable(no squeking nois, except for a hell lot of dust). With the rear i reccomend running a set of NA-R then your brake should balance out.
have you used NA brake pads?
Was offered to have a set of NA-P for cheap and testing purposes.
they're supposed to be pretty good.

NA series brake pads is very good if you use it for street purpose only. The EuroX is basicly between the NA series and the full race spec MA series.
OK.
Just saw that Endless has a NA brake series.
I thought you were talking about a brand called N-brake.
The have a pad called NA-P which is supposed to be pretty track oriented.

http://www.n-brake.com/nap.htm

S

Speed Demo

Oh i see my bad i thought you were asking about the Na series from Endless. In regards to the NA-P no i never heard of them here in australia. Most ppl here prefer ferodo ebc etc. However since i have friend who is the sole australian distributor of Zeal/Endless products i don't used anything else apart from these companies' products

Reaction score
Nicely said:
Only the heads will turn when they hear the squealing....:p
damn it, I think you're probably right. :D

I've heard there is some squeal to be expected, hopefully it's not too bad because it'll piss me off if it is. Apparently just a low speed, (I'm hoping only when the brakes are applied and not a constant eeek eeek eeek!)

Reaction score
Ok, the guy who bonds the pad material convinced me to go for 1155's in front and 1144's in the rear. This should prevent excessive disc wear and maintain some road worthiness. I took it out to the countryside for the bedding in process ie 0-120 and 0 again - 14 times. Needless to say, they were cooking :D I've yet to try them on the track so that'll be the true test. Initial bite is better than standard and given the appearence of the discs, these things do bite. No noise though so far, so it's all good :cool: