What's new

HKS SSQV Recirc...

Reaction score
Country
Ok, so, my S15 came with an HKS SSQV BOV which sounds great, but im ideally looking to have a recirc BOV.

So, after reading up a little i learnt that the HKS can infact be a recirc valve, providing you fit the kit of course. So, my question is, does anyone know where i can purchase the kit to turn it into a recirc valve?

Worst comes to it (as im not having much luck tracking one down) i may buy the Forge recirc kit instead.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Reaction score
Country
Have a look on ebay. I got the recirc adaptor for £18 deliverd and the you need a 28mm flexi pipe wich will cost you around £35 for a meter. Links below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HKS-SSQV-RECI...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41579cf3ad

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/28mm-Silicone...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item439efe1593

If you can wait a couple of days i am changing my pipe for a diffrent colour to match the rest of the engine bay. Its a blue one, you can Have that for £20. Only been on a couple of weeks while i wait for my new one. Same one as in the link.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
So, figured it best to dig up an old post than start something on a virtually same subject...

Just received my SSQV today, which has the recirc adapter. The only thing it doesnt have is the hose - above it says 28mm (which my adapter is) BUT I presume where it joins at the other end is also a 28mm? The reason I can't check myself is because I haven't picked up my S15 yet, but I dont want to go and order a 28mm piece of hose and find i could have saved on postage by ordering an further adapters/pieces of hose :)
Also will a metre length be enough?