What's new

Diff

L

Loggies15

I currently have a nismo LSD and I am wanting to get a standard diff or at least one that doesn't kick and click when I go round corners.

It is brilliant for drifting but for normal street driving it is very annoying. Does anybody know where I can get a new diff and any good ones in particular?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Think allanOrr has a standard diff he has taken off his 15 mate,and he is in your end of the country too I believe worth a shot!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oops sorry! What about andeep is he still trying to sell his helical??I will be selling my diff soon not sure when I am getting my new diff fitted though,or how much postage would be they weigh a good 50kg!

Reaction score
Country
if you really hate your diff, you can have my open head diff its just sitting out the back of the shed....................... just kidding

T

TOMMO_RH9

i need a 2 way diff...
have offered the thread starter a swap (+cash)
but if anyone else has a decent 2-way lying around let me know! :)

Reaction score
I currently have a nismo LSD and I am wanting to get a standard diff or at least one that doesn't kick and click when I go round corners.

It is brilliant for drifting but for normal street driving it is very annoying. Does anybody know where I can get a new diff and any good ones in particular?
DONT DO IT!

a standard one will bore you after a while, my suggestion change the oil as this makes a hell of a difference. try some silkolene BOA 90LS from Opie or Driftworks, shut my diff up and you can only hear it when hot.

But if you still not happy just buy some friction modifier. this will aid it to slip a little and shut it up, alot of guys use it in the US, the LSD gear oil has a little of this in it..

hope this helps and will save a load of work to make your car less good!!

L

Loggies15

I have decided not to get rid of my diff and just to put up with it for those of you guys wandering about swaps. Sorry about that. But thanks for the suggestion sliding-r.