What's new

Best Recirculating BOV?

Reaction score
mine used to be a stock BOV with the screw mod and ran over 300hp at 1.2 bar happily till i swapped for a hks one.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Jase, I might sell my forge valve soon as I want to go back to the original pipe work so will need a different size valve. If your looking for a used one then I'll let you know when it's for sale..?

Reaction score
Country
Jase, I might sell my forge valve soon as I want to go back to the original pipe work so will need a different size valve. If your looking for a used one then I'll let you know when it's for sale..?
thanks craig, but this is more of an urgent mod lol. i'm trying to fix my 'exhaust throwing up fuel' problem (and reduced boost pressure), its been looked at by many people (including a WRC mechanic my dad knows) and they reckon a new bov & remap will sort it out.

This needs doing asap as my pewter car now has a black rear end (sooty) :( and empties a full tank in around 200 miles of economic driving. not cool. especially with petrol prices as they are! :(

thanks anyway though!

Reaction score
I pulled my after market BOV off and put my modified stock back on (as per above instructions) It still has plenty of psssshhhttt at higher boost,holds it fine and because the spring is not to stiff, recirculates the measured air perfectly.