What's new

Carbon coilpack cover

Reaction score
Hi folks, would the carbon coil pack cover from EP racing, for the S14A fit the S15? :confused: The vented one..

Last edited:
Reaction score
So no one knows then!? no one ever fitted a S14 one to a S15 or tried to.
I do apologise, I have dredged through the old posts now my connection speed has booked it's ideas up and found the answer.. although a simple yes would have been enough..

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
they are exactly the same mate, the only ones different are the ones for red top sr20dets (straightcam) ;)

Reaction score
Cheers deanS15, all ordered up.. should look mint with the carbon cooling panel from EP racing that turned up this morning..happy days.

Reaction score
Country
I think most parts are the same on S14's and S15's apart from the odd few things and the obvious ones like bodywork and interior :nod:

Reaction score
Fitted a treat! cooling panel that is, the coilpack cover well, the quality is nothing short of Shi*... It will be going right back to EP-racing. I really don't know how they have the cheek..

S

S15 SILVIA

Got any decent pics of the plug cover, and your cooling panel fitted.
Maybe they've rectified the problems with the cooling panel?

Reaction score
I will get pic's up asap the cooling panel wasn't an easy fit. I did have to tweak some of the holes like the chap on the SXOC link. Having a Nismo bumper, the three holes didnt align any where near so I had to dremmel them, but if you take the time it goes ok. The resin has cracked a little but I can rectify that. But really EP-racing should get this sorted, or lower the price accordingly. I have contacted them at the dreadful quality of the coil pack cover though. I could have done better recycling old fishing poles.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
AFAIK, all of their stuff is made in China, hence the low prices and poor quality.