What's new

good paint/bosyshops

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
good paint/bodyshops

Anyone know of any good bodyshop in herts,I am putting my type r up for sale but need to get the lower lip of my front bumper sprayed as it has some stone chips and have a scratch on my front drivers side wing I want touched up too.
Only 2 marks on the car as its not very old just need it mint so I can get good money for it, any recommendations much appreciated.
I am in hemel and work in denham uxbridge so anywhere near to there is fine
Cheers:thumbs:

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
A little bit further than you stated but LittleKnocks in South Ruislip did an ace job on my car. Front bumper, bonnet, both front wings with blends into the doors. This pic is from the day after the work was done and results were perfect..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sweet are they well priced? Don't wanna spend fortunes on it as I am only doing it for sael but at the same time need a good job done as the car is a 10 plate needs to be mint.
Not too far really.

Car looks mint btw they did a good job

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, I think they are well priced, especially considering the quality of the work. You get what you pay for with bodywork, so cheap certainly isn't always best.. ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah true and it shouldn't be too much anyways as its only a touch up on the wing and the bottom half of the front bumper,say I don't wanna spend fortunes as if it cost like 600 quid I doubt I will get that back in the price . Will get in contact with them then,see what they say,cheers mate

Last edited: