What's new

How to adjust the boost on apexi power fc??

B9NKO

Reaction score
hi ive got an apexi power fc on my car and it has an apexi boost control solenoid fitted aswell, does this mean that i can use the power fc controller to change the boost? if so can anyone tell me how to do it? thanks

Reaction score
You can use the hand controller to alter the boost levels but it's likely that the car is only mapped for the level its at now. Depends on whether the tuner sorted a map for more than one setting. To access the boost settings go to first screen, highlight settings and press next. Then highlight boost and press next. The boost levels should all be there - if you want to alter the figures you just use the arrow keys. If all the settings show 0.0 then your ecu has been locked by the tuner to stop you wrecking the map(easily done if you fiddle with any of the settings on the apexi as it will just reset the ecu and you'll lose the proper map)

B9NKO

Reaction score
thanks for your help, i managed to bring up the boost settings and was confused with what it read, can someone explain what the figures mean for me?

1. 1.00 Kg/cm2 82 255
2. 0.80 Kg/cm2 56 141
3. 1.00 Kg/cm2 66 255
4. 1.10 Kg/cm2 70 255

I also struggled to select which boost setting i wanted, how do i select it? thanks

Reaction score
It looks like your car has only been tuned for 0.8bar so you shouldn't be selecting any of the other maps. All the 1.0bar maps are just the stock maps that come pre-loaded on the apexi. Just for referance you select a boost setting by highlighting the boost level you want then pressing back on the hand controller.