What's new

little bit of trouble last night :S

Reaction score
Country
right so hears the problem was out last night and decided to put my foot down and give the old girl some speed and it kept sort of shuddering now and then but then when down our local bypass and put my foot down and it felt as if some one had gone in the back of me but after i slowed down after panicing a little i went on boost again and was fine i checked the bov incase was leaking boost and its all on there nice and tight.am i right in guessing its a spark problem maybe the plugs are shot?revs up on the spot fine no misfiring are anything.bit confusing really :(

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
if it hasn't done it before and theres a walbro pump in it i'd say check for boost leaks, clean/change the plugs and look at coilpacks in that order........

Reaction score
Also check you intercooler pipes for leaks, slightly leaking or pinched intercooler hoses can cause this. Use a Boost Leak tester and you will be surprised the leaks that you find. I usually run it at a little higher boost than what I have to ensure that there will be no leaks at the lower level I intend to run. Google it and you will find out how it's done.