What's new

BEE*R fitting help needed please

Reaction score
hi guys. i have a bee*r rev limiter and need help fitting it. i know what the wires do from the bee*r but i dont have the correct pin out data for the ecu.

the car is a S15 silvia Spec S jap import. ive been looking for days now and cant find the info i need:mad:

any help would be great guys:notworthy:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
step away from the bee*r limiter lol, they kill engines.....

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Do they just kill the ignition to hold the RPM?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
yep, i think they just cut spark, thats why you get massive flames and pops when the ignition kicks back in.....

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I've also heard bad things about the Bee*R but never knowh why/how it causes the damage. The Racelogic TC works in a similar way but also reduces fuel so you don't get as many pops and bangs.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
because the bee*r takes care of bouncing it on and off the limiter without thinking about it, it will eventually chuck a rocker arm and mess the head up....

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Never been a fan of this system to be honest cant really see the point in it other than for show :confused: I know its like an anti lag system but other than that...?

The Racelogic TC on the other hand will atleast try and keep our car on the road though :wack:

Reaction score
so no usefull information then,,,,,,, anyone?

does anyone atleast know if the sr20det ecu pin out data in the s14/s15 is the same as the sr20de in the same cars?

i ran a bee*r in my r34 with no problums. the only people who get problems are cocks who pop and bang in car parks to show off, i on the other hand just want to drop the read line, also its a spec s so no turbo to worry about..............for now.