What's new

Ultimate Carbon Fiber Thread!

Reaction score
Is there one to fit aftermarket front bumpers that have the space between the headlights and at the same time covers the back of the headlights like the GT Garage Defend?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
nice thread! nice to see the different versions of the radiator shrouds, hmm which one to get!! :D
I heard the ones sticky'd in our for sale section were the best! :p

Is there one to fit aftermarket front bumpers that have the space between the headlights and at the same time covers the back of the headlights like the GT Garage Defend?
I don't think there is.

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys!

Say, anyone know if any of these hoods have safety/crash/breaking points? Basically I mean that they are built to break into pieces in case of an accident, rather than having an entire CF hood head straight into the cabin towards the driver and passenger...! I know that reputable brands such as Nismo incorporate these things into their designs for the GTR hoods.

Also, has anyone tried a CF trunk? I want one that's usable on a daily driven car, so it has to be waterproof.. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Well that green chargespeed car is actually my car :) and the trunk is fully waterproof etc, looks great too :D

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
Well that green chargespeed car is actually my car :) and the trunk is fully waterproof etc, looks great too :D
Awesome car! I love British Racing Green, almost painted my last car that colour :)

Can you please take some pictures of the edge of the trunk and what it looks like from underneath? Is it OEM-like from underneath?

T

tinto

Nice work putting this together.
It feels like an evenings worth of browsing condensed into one thead.

Reaction score
Country
it fits exactly like an oem one, same underneath etc very good fit too! the cars far from british racing green tho lol, its showup ekishow paint, changes from metalic green to metalic brown, yellow etc its a right weird one lol

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get a CF door handle surround, and where the door lever (to open the door) surround, and door switches surround?