What's new

question about hks ssqv

D

djmasterg

to be honest, I can only remember that I used some black rubber pipe, which could also be 30mm.

Grab some measuring tape and you will know for sure.

Reaction score
to be honest, I can only remember that I used some black rubber pipe, which could also be 30mm.

Grab some measuring tape and you will know for sure.
Cheers I haven't got my car yet it's still on it's way over! Jus starting to collect bits for it! I'll just wait till it gets here...

D

djmasterg

I am sorry, didn't know about that.
I will have a look tomorrow and will have it measured. But I am 99% sure that was 30 mm.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It was un sticky'd because the page was being clogged with sticky'd threads. There is now a link to it in the Useful Threads though, which is located under the search bar at the top of every page :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Admit it Craig - you got rid of the sticky cos I wasn't logging on much anymore lmao :p

I'm back!! And yes pleeease use that guide as it took me hours and hours to sort out mmm... ok it took 20 mins :)

I've been wanting my chavy SSQV VTA sound back for Stagea so got a price quoted today for the kit that fits RB25DET dum dum duuuum.... £265 delivered.

Feck that's more than what I paid for the S15 kit I'm sure lol!!

Reaction score
Country
I think the S15 kits more than that on Sumo power! :eek: Shocking!

I think I saw it somewhere the other day for close to £200 but forgot where now...

James did you notice any running problems when you had it vta before? A lot of people say they do..think when I finaly get one ill run it in recirculation, although I am one for a bit of noise so who knows :ghey:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I had pretty bad hunting problems with Blitz SSDV which came with it's own hotpipe as it was welded onto there... shocking never again on the hotpipe! :(

With the SSQV it's obviously fitted to colpipe section cos it replaces original recirc location and there was mild hunting but no way as bad as before with Blitz item. I happiily lived with it and didn't really notice jerkiness or what not on gear changes etc...

Yeah the £265 is special price quoted to me... think it's more like £300 with Sumo et al and careful, the lower prices tend to be non-kit just SSQV product so you'd have to source your own recirc adaptor plus hoses etc!