What's new

Polybush lube

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
What sort of lube is best to use with polybushes? I've ordered a load of bushes but forgot the lube and as they are coming from America, would prefer to get some from a shop over here.

:)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
energy supply a little pot of grease/lube to fit thier bushes mate - it goes a long way ;) as for the driftworks subframe bushes, i just smeared a bit of moly grease on them, can't see it doing any harm to them :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cool, thanks. Do you know what sort of lube it is that energy supply? I've read that powerflex supply copper slip. I've bought every single bush again from energy this time as I want black bushes that are OEM looking rather than bright orange driftworks ones. But I think if you buy them individually and not as a kit, then the don't send you the lube..?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
the lube i got was with a single pair of bushes mate and there was enough in the pot to do them all ;) not sure what it is, its like vaseline but not petroleum based i think :)

Reaction score
I've heard that silicone grease is meant to be good? Not really too sure though, I just used copper grease.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ok, thank you. If energy supply grease with individual pairs of bushes then I should have plenty! :)