What's new

help identifying bodykit

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Hey guys.

Does anyone know if this is a modified OEM front bar, or a aftermarket kit? I love the look of the front bar, except the bottom lip, it keeps the OEM style but with a larger opening.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'd say thats a modified OEM bumper with an aftermarket lip. That car is slammed! Whats with the Nissan badge on the bonnet though? I've seen a few like that now. It is an Aus thing?

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
I'd say thats a modified OEM bumper with an aftermarket lip. That car is slammed! Whats with the Nissan badge on the bonnet though? I've seen a few like that now. It is an Aus thing?
Yeah I'm not a fan of the lip, and it's actually a Honda Integra Type-R lip...

The Nissan badge were found on ADM and I think NZDM? That car is from New Zealand.

http://86fighters.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/sleek-s15-spec-r-shkkkkatttay-b/#more-1525
http://taupaki.net/2009/12/14/hi-scotty/

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Just a thought.. if you did do that to your bumper you'd have to remove the crash bar from behind the bumper. If you had a smash without this bar it would not be good.

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Just a thought.. if you did do that to your bumper you'd have to remove the crash bar from behind the bumper. If you had a smash without this bar it would not be good.
That's a good point! Didn't think about that...

When people install aftermarket front bars that have large openings, I guess they have to remove the crash bar?

A few body kits on the first page had pretty large openings.

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Does anyone know if this is a modified OEM front bar, or a aftermarket kit? I love the look of the front bar, except the bottom lip, it keeps the OEM style but with a larger opening.

That looks really nice apart from the nissan badge