What's new

aftermarket spoiler..which one?

S

stevek

Im looking to get a new rear spoiler to replace my horrid aero one... what would you guys recommend? pics please :D:thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
I would say the Nismo ducktail spoiler but then again I don't want everyone to have the same one as me.:D You could go spoiler-less?

Post a pic of your car.

S

S15 SILVIA

Lol
Standard aero spoiler ain't that bad!

How about a quality Nismo s-tune like I've got fitted. ;-)

I personally like the d-max ducktail tho. Subtle, but adds a little character to the back end.

Reaction score
Just to be different, i agree the aero spoiler sucks. The cars lines are so beautiful you don't need a spoiler, especially not a BGW.

S

stevek

Just to be different, i agree the aero spoiler sucks. The cars lines are so beautiful you don't need a spoiler, especially not a BGW.
thank you!! BGW works if, a you have massive wide body and ace wheels to suit, not on a rd car...im thinking vertex lang or something else similar... d-max was my original plan... would that be too big in comparision to my vertex kit? like would it work better with a uras kit?
the car...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
just seen it on driftworks for sale 2 min ago? why you looking to spend more cash on it if your looking to get rid of it :wack: or you just trying to keep the misses happy :p

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I'd say spoilerless, but then again I would! Duncan in Drift2Motorsport can get you an Origin or D-max lip spoiler, he can get the Origin in cf too with a matching roof spoiler :cool: The Origin is similar to the D-Max just a bit smaller and more subtle...

Reaction score
Country
Ive got a Nismo Ducktail for sale in white which i dont have a need for anymore if your interested...in fact ive also got a Nismo R-Tune to flog as well....yes im a fussy bastard so change my mind a lot :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I think a 3D carbon wing at least 1600mm in width plus custom fabricated solid ali struts finished in matte black is the way forward...

Anything else is just tame (not lame!!) :D :p

S

stevek

just seen it on driftworks for sale 2 min ago? why you looking to spend more cash on it if your looking to get rid of it :wack: or you just trying to keep the misses happy :p
ah man im unreal..i put it up for sale cause im not using it, i get lads wanting to come from europe to buy it and im like ****!! maybe i dont wanna sell it!!haha id never get as clean a silvia again... and if i do sell...what do i get then?? :(

S

stevek

I'd say spoilerless, but then again I would! Duncan in Drift2Motorsport can get you an Origin or D-max lip spoiler, he can get the Origin in cf too with a matching roof spoiler :cool: The Origin is similar to the D-Max just a bit smaller and more subtle...
is the origin one not really small though?? like just a carbon sliver?

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
ah man im unreal..i put it up for sale cause im not using it, i get lads wanting to come from europe to buy it and im like ****!! maybe i dont wanna sell it!!haha id never get as clean a silvia again... and if i do sell...what do i get then?? :(
lol i know what you mean dude I think after all the money I will be putting into mine I could never part with it and would kill anyone that done anything to it :wack: i think i love it more than the misses :p lol