What's new

underseal

Reaction score
well, basically... the S15 is being delivered on sat'....

and it's yet to be undersealed.

can anyone point me in the right direction of where to get this done? somewhere in the midlands preferably! or.... northants to be picky!

what sorta cost is it too???

cheers

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If you want it done properly, find someone with a ramp and do it yourself with a paintbrush. It'll be crap otherwise. Ask everyone who's had it done.

J

Jono

I also need to get this done before the winter gets here. If I find anyone I'll let you know. I've got to follow up on a lead near Banbury (actually, it is classed as Northants). The guy at this tiny garage apparently does an excellent job of underseal on Mini's.... hopefully he'd do the S15 for me.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
If you want it done properly, find someone with a ramp and do it yourself with a paintbrush. It'll be crap otherwise. Ask everyone who's had it done.
:nod: DIY :wave:

Reaction score
don't have access to any ramps.....so i'll have to question a few places locally! :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yep. Not a requirement, but stops the underside of the car rusting to feck as soon as winter arrives and you get road grit (salt) going all over the bodywork...

S

S15R

oh yeah, whats the underseal thing call? i tried to find them here but only the car dealers got them and they charge omg price to do :mad:

M

MIHIR AMIN

if you want to protect the underside from rust i sprayed waxoyl under the car, helps when its on a ramp as mine was for so long. :wave:

Reaction score
Nicely said:
Yep. Not a requirement, but stops the underside of the car rusting to feck as soon as winter arrives and you get road grit (salt) going all over the bodywork...
..just like driving on the beach :D You'll need another 10rwkw to lug that extra weight around :D