What's new

co2 emissions

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Hi,

I need some help with some data on the S15. In order to register it in NL, in need the co2 emission data. Like 180 gram/km for example.

Could you guys help me out?

P.S. And by any chance you guys know what the retail value was of the S15 spec R when it first sold in Japan?

Thanks a bunch!!

Lars

S

S15 SILVIA

Have no idea of the g/km stuff sorry, but I do remember asking the retail prices of s15s a while back, should be a thread on here if you search 'retail price' or something, remember them being something like £18k thereabouts.

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Alright, well the Co2 thing shouldnt be a problem now. Netherlands have a weird way of registering cars, and to put it simply, if one method doesnt work, i need that info, but ill come across it somewhere :p

Thanks for the info about the retail price, ill have a look!

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Alright, i found the co2 data to be around the 220gr/km.

But i have another question, when putting it through registration here in NL, it missed the data on the axle loads. Does anyone know or have
any documents for it? Because i need something concrete instead of memorized numbers. Thanks a bunch!!

K

Keisu

Alright, i found the co2 data to be around the 220gr/km.

But i have another question, when putting it through registration here in NL, it missed the data on the axle loads. Does anyone know or have
any documents for it? Because i need something concrete instead of memorized numbers. Thanks a bunch!!
Contact your Nissan dealer, here in Finland there is this 'Nissan Nordic' or something which can sell you a certificate about the axle loads. I can check my TÜV when I get to the garage (36km away).

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for responding mate, but i already sorted it. I indeed contacted my Nissan Dealer, wich told me to get in contact with Nissan Japan. The same day they emailed me the exact data i needed!

So its not needed anymore :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
huh? English please.

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
He referred to the information I needed on the axle loads to register the car in NL. Seeing I was dutch i guess that was the best way to go at it :p
No harm done! haha

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
cool... no worries. It was his first post on the forums that's all.

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
Alright, i found the co2 data to be around the 220gr/km. But i have another question, when putting it through registration here in NL, it missed the data on the axle loads. Does anyone know or have any documents for it? Because i need something concrete instead of memorized numbers. Thanks a bunch!!
Larsz, any chance you gave the source that stated the 220gr/km or perhaps an official document or email from Japan? I'm also stuck for this info!Thanks,Guy

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
I only have an official document considering the axle loads. How i got the Co2 emmision date, i really cant remember mate.. sorry!

Tho I figure that the SR20 of the S14 is practicly the same, I guess thats what i used..