What's new

S14 tie rods and ends to s15

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone knows if the S14 tie rods and ends or just the ends fit the S15?
Do i have to buy both the tie rods and ends or is it ok to buy just the S14 tie rod ends?
Thank you.

Reaction score
i was thinking of getting some aftermarket ones but most of them are for s13 or s14.
now that you told me that s14 and s15 are the same i have many more choices.

G

GUEST_JDM

if u buy after market ones i sugest u get matching brands of ends and rods and if u can stay away from rose joint tie ends thats a good idea

G

GUEST_JDM

they dont last very long in the tie ends jut because there is alot of movement compared to every other rose jointed arm you will ever install. if you can find a heavy duty tie end to match your rods that will be the best bet. I originally had rose joint tie rod ends and broke them on the track at my 3rd track day this year changed to the heavy duty ones and no breaks yet, im just lucky my rose joint fell apart turning into the pit lane. also if your car is lowered try find a set that correct role center the ones ive got now do and the difference is really good.

Reaction score
I have Rose jointed, they are awesome for track. They are jot maintainence free though. Rose jointed will be fine if you maintain them. If you cant be bothered then get rubber ones

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yep - grease up exposed rose joints baby and job's a good un lol :D

I got some S14 fitment track rod ends this week (non-uprated) - literally ordered from Camskill last Friday and they arrived next morning!! :)

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m20b0s2506p12686

I thought the easiest and most widely available rod ends would be Tein... Driftworks sell these and so do many other places...

Reaction score
I think that i will go with rose joint ends. i do not mind a bit of greasing.
the car is a daily drive, will i have any problems on the street?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
shouldn't do. Mine is a daily, you just have to keep them lubricated. Also get some rubber boots to fit over them.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I had a link somewhere. I'll go digging for it and let you know

wutang200

Reaction score
Yep - grease up exposed rose joints baby and job's a good un lol :D

I got some S14 fitment track rod ends this week (non-uprated) - literally ordered from Camskill last Friday and they arrived next morning!! :)

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m20b0s2506p12686

I thought the easiest and most widely available rod ends would be Tein... Driftworks sell these and so do many other places...
Guys please be aware, the tie rod ends I ordered using this link are completely the wrong fitment. I got my mechanic to try to fit them today and he showed me how there was no way in hell they would fit onto my S15.

I just hope Camskill can do me a refund now :(

Reaction score
On the topic of tie rod ends, can you fit an R33 GTS tie rod into the S15? The 15's tie rods do look a bit skinny compared to the r33 GTS one that is a fair bit beefier. Also its an OEM product so it will hold up better maybe?