What's new

Rear bumper Spats

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can source these as they seem a rarety?

Im starting to think a kit is in order but would of liked to of sourced these for now to see if im happy with just these..

help appreciated :nod:

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
I like to know too :) I think no one want to make fibreglass copys of their own spats, but I think if someone could do that with good quality there will be lots of people wanting them?

Reaction score
seems crazy that no one supplies these in the UK as far as im aware, but there is starting to be quite a selection of bodykits available for the 15.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I could get some made in fiberglass or CF after the cooling panels are done if theres enough interest :)

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
I could get some made in fiberglass or CF after the cooling panels are done if theres enough interest :)
I'm pretty sure there is bunch of people with intrest ;) When would this happen? During next winter or later? I just get crazy vibes for reading it maybe could be possible :D

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the same. Been talking to a mould maker tonight.. They only need to be fibreglass.

If enough people are interested..

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm pretty sure there is bunch of people with intrest ;) When would this happen? During next winter or later? I just get crazy vibes for reading it maybe could be possible :D
Would be over the winter mate as I'd need to use mine for a mould. We would need a good bit of interest or the cost would be silly as we'd need a left and right mould.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I would go a group buy on the brackets as I already have a set of FG copies. :p

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The brackets are dead simple. I could knock these up in aluminium over my lunch break or send the dimensions..?

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
The brackets are dead simple. I could knock these up in aluminium over my lunch break or send the dimensions..?
unfortunately my access to a metal bender is limited and it would help if I had so existing brackets to copy, but I don't :(

Do the factory brackets get bolted / attached directly to the bar or do they attach behind the bar?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yhey are rivited to the spats (2 blind rivets) and then are screwed to the bar with a normal phillips screw. I think they attach to something behind the bar that is more solid but will check for you tomorrow as it's cold/dark now! The screw goes through the bar anyway. I had a look at them today and they all appear to be slightly different. If you can wait a while I'll knock you up a set and send them with the cooling panels :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Probably will do mate, but can't yet! Too much on my plate ;) Would be looking Jan-Feb time..

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah that would be awesome. I will have to buy you a beer (or two) when I come over next.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Meddler get your good self to the UK - we need an S15 party woop woop!! :D

Craig - I think my spats are bonded on and they're deffo not the original Nissan ones lol...

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, yours are definatly larger than the standard ones. I noticed that the other week. I think your skirts are not the original ones too. They seem more.. chunky!