What's new

MEGAN RACING COILOVERS any thoughts?

Reaction score
Country
12 and 10 doesnt feel harsh at all, the roads where i live are rough too. I did spend some time playing with the dampers to get it feeling right. When i used hit bumps with the tein super streets it would all be a big bang and shake through the car but now its alot less harsh with the megans. End of the day im really happy with these coil overs and i would recommend them to any one doing weekend tracks and looking into the cheaper coil over market, seriusly a grand delivered its cheap and they work better than a 2 grand set. Ill let everyone know how the go in the long term but from the american forums guys have been using them for years with out issues and regular track days
Hey bud, i'm glad these are working right for you! Maybe Megan's have gotten better since the last time I've tried them (They were PITA to DD), good thing to hear they are OK!

G

GUEST_JDM

Just a heads up on the megan racing coil overs... ive had them for about 6 months now, done a few track days and nailing round the streets, no issues what so ever... no noises, no clunks, just better handling at a better price, the spring rate is hard but just how flat the car now sits in corners is worth the couple of bumpy roads i come across... all and all i love it, well worth the risk!