What's new

Apexi Power FC

Reaction score
Country
just installed my power fc.. have too say its a big difference in the idle, no more mad back fires and cars running much smooth, bare in mind i still need to get it mapped.

also got rid of the problem i had with the oil catch can open to atmosphere, as it was cutting out when i braked hard to a stop.

D

Derek

raytsang said:
just installed my power fc.. have too say its a big difference in the idle, no more mad back fires and cars running much smooth, bare in mind i still need to get it mapped.

also got rid of the problem i had with the oil catch can open to atmosphere, as it was cutting out when i braked hard to a stop.
Ray,

Any grief off customs? Did u fit it urself?

Reaction score
Country
Derek

no grief at all with customs, i got it in with my blitz nur spec catback. so even with a big bulky order its was fine with customs

think it was because they put down low figures for the valve of the contents.

installed it myself very esay it just plugs into your existing ecu loom.
only problem for me was the engine light was lit all the time but found out it was one of the settings that was no. (boost control kit) just turn it off and the engine light goes off. thats unless you do have a boost control kit for the power FC.

also make sure you go thru the idle setup at the initial start up.

gonna get it mapped next week :thumbs:

D

Derek

raytsang said:
Derek

, i got it in with my blitz nur spec catback.

:thumbs:
Great choice! Make sure you get it decated. Who you gonna get to map it?

Reaction score
Country
yeah want to get it decat and front and down pipes, still looking to see what to get you any recommendatons??
have to say the boost when up .1 kg/mm3 just with the cat back exhaust was impressed.

gonna get Westward Engineering to get my power FC mapped for me.

D

Derek

raytsang said:
yeah want to get it decat and front and down pipes, still looking to see what to get you any recommendatons??
have to say the boost when up .1 kg/mm3 just with the cat back exhaust was impressed.

gonna get Westward Engineering to get my power FC mapped for me.
Apex performance would have a front pipe and Decat in stock or Jono on here is selling a decat at moment. I'll be using either Westward or TTM myself. Martin Tracey knows his stuff alrite.

T

Tom

does anyone where i could find out if i could use a power fc to map throttle bodies ?

Reaction score
Country
Hey Tom
If you can get any answer here you should give Martin Tracey a ring
www.westwardeng.com
but im sure the power fc would sort your throttle bodies.

He mapped my power FC today, gave me alot of advice too. :thumbs:
Need a damn FMIC badly.. apperently the air temp going into the engine was higher then what was out side (super heated by the turbo).. he a said it was running mad boost, but fixed it u for me to run 1 bar... oh need a boost controller too.

D

Derek

raytsang said:
Hey Tom
www.westwardeng.com

Need a damn FMIC badly.. apperently the air temp going into the engine was higher then what was out side (super heated by the turbo).. he a said it was running mad boost, but fixed it u for me to run 1 bar... oh need a boost controller too.
Ray what kinda money is Martin charging for a Remap? I am waiting until i have afm fmic etc got 1st..

T

Tom

raytsang said:
Hey Tom
www.westwardeng.com

cheers mate :thumbs: :thumbs: ,

i'll try drop into martin on monday.

Reaction score
Country
It cost me 250 euros.. yeah you should wait till you get the FMIC and AFM done first. it will take abit longer for first map cost he has to do a full set up for it. so you should give him a day to sort it out.

he said i would of been looking at 280 290 bhp if i had the Fmic but im only getting 253bhp which is not bad for feck all mods.

have to say he's the top man to get it done.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
my frd the twat forgot to get me my power FC :cry: looks like i will have to wait a little longer to get it now

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
to expensive for my liking kieran but thanks for the offer...i got family which is going back to hong kong soon so maybe get it then...but i can still also get stuff from japan easy aswell cheers :thumbs: