What's new

Definitive Offset for Max dish for a std s15 (with rolled arches)

Reaction score
Website
powizzle.tumblr.com
At the moment im running R 18x10 + 18 and F 18x9 + 20 with no troubles at all.

I had a bit of rubbing using 235/40 tyres on the front but after 225/40 it's all good.

Not sure what camber i'm running, but I haven't touched the rears, they've cambered naturally from being lowered and I have maxed out the camber adjustment on the front coilovers.

subzero

Reaction score
must get some pcis up later....

tried on a 9j +2 (yes 2) .. look badass , but ill need adjustable's on the rear to sweetin it up.

@ dan H ... what did you change to sort the rear ? looks dead on.

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
I just bought Work Meisters S1 wheels with this kind of specs:

R - 18x10 +17
F - 18x9 +17

I know I have to do some fender rolling and pulling but I think I should be ok with clearence everywhere :)
What do you think?

I think running 215/35 at front and 245/35 at rear

Reaction score
Country
@ dan H ... what did you change to sort the rear ? looks dead on.
The top pic is with adjustable camber arms fitted and adjusted, and the bottom was with the standard ones. Because it's lowered they ran out of adjustment on the eccentric bolt before the camber was corrected, so they were swapped for a set of Part Shop Max ones.

Even though the edge of the tyre pokes out a little, it doesn't rub because the wheel tucks in under compression.

Reaction score
subzero - you will need to flare the rear quarters to get them to fit right without having to run silly camber.

G

GUEST_JDM

subzero - you will need to flare the rear quarters to get them to fit right without having to run silly camber.
silly camber would be anything over -8, what you should aim for is -2 or -2.5 on the rear and -3 to -4 on the front and go hit some corners you wont lose grip

subzero

Reaction score
thanks lads, took a few pics on the phone will try get them up before the weekend... the rears dont look a million miles off. but hate wheels sticking way out from the car, so want to try camber them in somewhat.

Reaction score
im looking at a set of work meister's
3 piece rims but im crap at offset will these fit

18 x 9j
offset + 43

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
im looking at a set of work meister's
3 piece rims but im crap at offset will these fit

18 x 9j
offset + 43
I just bought meisters 9" and 10" with offset +18. They will poke out pretty much!
I now have 8,5" and 10" with offset +35. Rears are pretty good in a line with arch, but in front there is about 5 milllimeters to go if you like them in good stance.

So I would say that with your specs, fronts will be okay but rears are will be hide in the arches.
But its all what you want, I'm still going to say that with work meisters you should be looking for lower offset. They are just so great wheels ;)