What's new

Would these fit my s15 and look propa;)

Reaction score
They will need spacers though on all four corners. Do you currently have spacers fitted with your works?

Curryzz

Reaction score
Iv got 5mm ones all round at the moment, what size spacer would I need?we talking like 20mm crap ones lol

Reaction score
For a really nice stance, yeah. Depends how you like your wheels to sit, if you like poke with tyre stretch you'll probably need at least 20mm

Reaction score
If you look at these, they are the same size.

Offset - Front +35, Rear +38

where as those are a offset of 44, so to get the same stance you'd need a 9mm spacer on the front and a 6mm on the rear

Curryzz

Reaction score
its not to bad really, are you after 18s then mate?I emailed him quick to see what he rekons:nod:

sx-si

Reaction score
no they wont sit right

buy mine 17" 8j et8 fronts (require some lite arch work and correct allignment)
rears 9j et20 (5mm spacers and rear archs rolled)

if sombody rocks up to mine with 900 then then the wheels are sold
oh and there the ones in my sig
if you want some newish federal tyres in a bit of a gay sizes then 50 quid for all for with the wheels

Curryzz

Reaction score
sx-si, have you got beter pics cause I cant picture them properly in my head, thing is id like to be able to bolt them on and they look nice not have to replace tyres, the pic in your sig looks awsome tho, I think you said one wheel was apart aswell wasnt it, my car is my only car so once its back i dont really wana delay it anymore,just wana drive it

Reaction score
Those Rays Nismo LMGT2 split rims above are for sale if i can find a nice set of wheels to replace them, i could chuck you them and some cash for your works if you wanted.

I'm not after 18's, or white wheels. But i love xd9's, so cant resist.

Curryzz

Reaction score
**** sake lol i duno what ta doo, I would be so pissed if i changed my wheels and didnt like em