What's new

bodykit

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yup that's the one!!cheers matey,looks like the company is xterc then,have to google em see what I can come up with!

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Found out what it is,veilside widebody kit,any ideas if there are any uk dealers?
Hi, yeah that’s the VeilSide Wide Body GT Kit. We used to be the UK dealers and stopped dealing with them some time ago as it was too much trouble for what it was worth.
If you are serious your best bet would be to contact Veilside USA direct. The kit would most possibly be built to order only and from there production schedule when we used to deal with them could take up to 2-3 months then there would be shipping time on top. Also this is a very expensive kit let alone with out the cost of shipping.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers for the responses guys,that's a pain in the backside! First rear bumper I have found I really liked,may give em an email,but from what your sayin don't think its gonna be worth it really,no harm in asking though I guess!! Thanks again

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Does the quality of the kit justify the price and the wait though? As I have plenty to get on with on the car in the mean time ,so don't mind waiting a few months if its worth it?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I think Veilside have always been good quality but that's what I hear and not experienced first hand.

Bomex are the ones that I've been told about where quality can differ massively (or certainly used to be very poor in certain cases)...

But if I was buying bodykits I'd expect C-West, Veilside, Do-Luck and Vertex to all fit well with no major dramas for bodyshop to have to sort out.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That's what I thought, I haven't been able to see a really good pic of the kit yet as am on my phone,but I really love the rear bumper and front fenders and may just take a gamble on it,only pain is looks like I may have to buy the whole kit and I don't really like the rest of it!!
Gonna email veilside direct and see what they can do.