What's new

Questions

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Right I'm sure this thread is in the wrong place but as its a mix I've put it here.

few of things,

First decats I've done a few searches and I feel i'm going round in circles. Is there a difference in size between the S15 and S14 or S14a decat's? as everywhere I look i find s14 ones or s13/s14/s15 ones. but iv read that the s14 decat is longer? (have I made this up:wack:)

Second injectors. What colour and size are the S15 Spec R ones?(I believe them to be brick red in colour?) and what colour and size are the S14 and S14a ones?

Lastly more unconnected cables in the centre console! Found I only have two screws holding the whole thing in place so pulled it all out and found these. don't think they fit together as the they are different sizes. both look like they come from there rear. What are they any ideas?

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

thanks for your time a guys just got a little lost in all the info out there :eek:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
All I know is the S15 injectors are like a brown colour as this rather amusing 'mis-sale' thread on SXOC recently proved:

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=435045&highlight=s15+injectors&page=3

I'm sure Wutang who helped rectify the situation by selling his injectors to guy in the thread above can also confirm this. Not 100% sure but I think S15 injectors are rated to 480cc??

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
S15 decat is the same as S13 ones :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Not 100% sure about the plugs, but there is one there that goes to the ashtray light.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Cheers James that's the S15 one cleared up and after a look at mine they seem to be a blue/purple colour so they must be 370cc s14 ones. which explains a large chunk of my missing power.

Craig, top man cheers for that a nice straight forward answer.

Meddler, yeah I know the one you mean for the ash tray light they are 2 pin. (I know this as I found them a little while ago. I must stop pulling my car apart as i keep finding odd things:wack:)

T

Toby

Decats, Normally JDM cars are 10cm or so shorter, as the cats are not as long - this is the case for Hondas, but can't confirm for nissans.

I can however tell you the Downpipe on S15's differ to 14's and 14a's in the respect that they are shorter.