What's new

Front arb bushes

Reaction score
I'm after the two front anti roll bar bushes for my car. Is it just me or does nowhere do them for the S15, bar Nissan?

Ebay produces nothing, google much the same and I called Powerflex today and they didn't have a clue. I've searched on here for info and sxoc with the only results being people change them for the Apex gear, which I don't want to.

The reason i'm after them is because after taking the car on track last weekend, the bushes have obvisouly suffered and i've now got the arb knocking.

I was under the impression the S15 runs a thicker anti roll bar than the earlier models, but is it just hearsay?

I was idealy hoping to get some polyurethane bushes for the car, but at the moment it's seeming unlikely. Could anyone help on the situation?

Ta.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i (and a few others) have fitted aftermarket s14 arb's and they are a perfect fit...the underside and arb mounting points (and the droplinks) are identical to the s14 so i'd be very suprised if the actual s14 bushes dont fit. for the cost of them i'd buy a set, offer them up.....if they can't be made to fit for any reason then just sell them on on the sxoc ;)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
You could try Whiteline. Not sure if they can help you, but they do sell nolathan bushes with their swaybars.

Reaction score
I called apex today too, and they didn't know either. They could only offer their anti roll bar kit or the whiteline gear.

So, in short, Nissan are the only people that do them. I ordered them earlier at £8.36+ vat and they delivering them tomorrow.

The only reason I didn't bother with the anti roll bar kits is because I don't feel the need to spend over £200 when mine are fine and the car handles fantastically. I'm sure they'd be a worthy upgrade in the future though.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
believe me, they make a huge difference. one of my favourite mods i've done. db-power on sxoc will be starting a godspeed arb group buy soon and a set with all bushes and poly droplinks is normally around 180-00 :) a very worthy modification, would probably notice even more on standard suspension, i felt the difference massively even with super hard coilovers.....

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
believe me, they make a huge difference. one of my favourite mods i've done. db-power on sxoc will be starting a godspeed arb group buy soon and a set with all bushes and poly droplinks is normally around 180-00 :) a very worthy modification, would probably notice even more on standard suspension, i felt the difference massively even with super hard coilovers.....
lol I was the one who recently asked Dan on SXOC (now there's about 7 others interested) and really need him to start this GB asap haha :D Obviously after Dean gave me the tip off :thumbs:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
you should get more opinions mate, i do really rate these but i think darren and jez have them too and they can give a review too, they might have different opinions as everyone has thier car set up differently.....but i think they'll agree tbh. for the money (and they are one of the cheaper mods too), they are wicked items!!!

Reaction score
If I was going to change the anti roll bars, i'd be doing both at the same time. The only thing that hasn't been touched on my car, suspension wise, is the arb's and bushes. So, if the price is good on the group buy, i'd be willing to part with my hard earned.

As long as I get that really annoying knocking i'm getting to stop tomorrow, i'll be happy:D

It's doing my nut in.