What's new

s15 turbo elbow

M

miller81

Im looking to buy a stainless turbo elbow,are there any makes to stay away from i.e fitting problems,not lining up etc..dont want to spend mad money,also are s15 ones different from 13s and 14s???

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The own brand ones available from some uk traders don't line up properly and often crack. You're best bet is to save up a bit extra and buy a branded one from Japan.

M

miller81

Il keep looking on the forums for a decent one so..any difference if its an s14 fitment???

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
S14/S15 are the same, S13 have one hole that is slightly different but they are often drilled for both. I got mine from stec-motorsports.com, A local shop that tuned my car. Lifetime warranty too.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
some of the S14 and S15 ones I have seen are different. The S14 ones have a divider plate and the S15 ones don't because on the S15 the divider is on the turbo. Easily sorted if you need it gone, just get a grinder and cut it off, but it's best off to get an S15 specific one to begin with.

Reaction score
Country
some of the S14 and S15 ones I have seen are different. The S14 ones have a divider plate and the S15 ones don't because on the S15 the divider is on the turbo. Easily sorted if you need it gone, just get a grinder and cut it off, but it's best off to get an S15 specific one to begin with.
Yup. This is what I had to do with my Greddy one. 5 mins with a grinder and it was sorted :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I know what Craig is saying as some have slated a certain UK brand elbow which in design bends too severe so the middle stud is too long doh :wack: And it cracked within months??!!

But... I've had the Japspeed one for over 12 months now and taken off my turbo 3 times in that period (due to gasket failures grrrr) and each time I check the elbow it's still going strong :) And it fits like a dream - at least with the Japspeed downpipe anyway lol :thumbs: