What's new

workmeister s1 refurb

M

miller81

Anyone know if its possible to get workmeister s1 rims refurbed in ireland??they are the polished finish 3 piece version and i woulnt trust giving them to just anybody so if anyone has had any experience with these help would be appreciated

subzero

Reaction score
i sent a set of wheels to the wheeldoctor (wheeldoctor.ie) he is unreal at getting wheels back to new . even fixed lumps taken out of the lips of my rims .

forgot to ad , theres a bit of a waiting list for him . well worth it though.

M

miller81

Cheers man Il try him so and see what he says,dont really mind waiting once they are done right

subzero

Reaction score
Cheers man Il try him so and see what he says,dont really mind waiting once they are done right
ya youll prob end up having to nag him , blah blah your really stuck etc .

im just sorry i didnt take pics up close at home bad the wheels i sent away were before he done em, serious work.. have a look in the gallery of his site if you need something more to go on.

M

miller81

I had a look on his site,looks like he does a good job..it also says he isnt doing any refurbs for the moment like you said..what kind of money does he charge per wheel do you know???

subzero

Reaction score
I had a look on his site,looks like he does a good job..it also says he isnt doing any refurbs for the moment like you said..what kind of money does he charge per wheel do you know???
ya, worth ringing him tho all the same...

if your not getting you rims painted or anything , just sorting out the dish and lip, prob set ya back between 60-80quid id imagine per wheel .

really depends on damage etc.