Do FMICs get serious stone damage?

Reaction score
Country
LOL dont fancy hitting any badgers!

Its so easy to spin out in the snow! really really easy lol. :(

Reaction score
Country
lol Al... I've yet to hit a badger!! :wack:

JaseYpk - is that how you 'had an off' with your Silvia? In the snow?? Bad times dude :(
Nah it wasnt 'unfortunately', it was on a dry day. I say unfortunately because that'd be my excuse haha.
My bump was in the middle of a dry day, just had some old guy parked. (literally, hand brake on jobby) just around a corner on a 60mph road. no hazard lights or anything. I was not best pleased. especially with the automatic liability. :(

but back to the thread! does anyone have mesh in front of the fmics? because when i do get one fitted i will be covering some mileage so dont want it damaging on day one lol.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
does anyone have mesh in front of the fmics? because when i do get one fitted i will be covering some mileage so dont want it damaging on day one lol.
No you dnt need it, unless your going to drive at 70 with someone throwing bricks at you!

Reaction score
Country
No you dnt need it, unless your going to drive at 70 with someone throwing bricks at you!
Love it! :D im still yet to get at FMIC for mine... and another one here for driving it almost everyday in any weather! Got mine in January so had all that snow to have fun in :)

Reaction score
trust me you don't want to hit a badger! it makes a right mess, the smell of badger flesh cooking on your exhaust really is the most horrible smell in the world!