Motul oils

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Has anyone got any experience with Motul oils?

I 'm thinking of going all Motul oil-wise.

Engine oil
Motul 300v Competiton 15w50

Brake oil
Motul RBF 600 Factory Line

Gearbox oil
Motul Gear 300 75W90

Anyone got experience withany of the above mentioned oils?

S

S15R

i tried Motul oil, very good :D 15w-50 hmmm i dont know that weather is up there like but i use 7.5w here :D

S

silvialam

all this while im using full range of motul oil mention above.

for the engine oil, i would say is very good and nice to use. i did compare with other engine oil like silkolene, the oil pressure shows higher when u use motul and lower when u use silkolene.

as for gearbox oil and also brake fluid, i can feel the gearbox is much smoother, more quite compare with other brands.

as for brake fluid, hmm never do any comparison yet.

by the way im thinking of changing full range of HKS engine oil, gearbox, and also brake fluid. i will keep u guys update on how is the performance compare with motul.
the reason i change to HKS range is because the price of HKS and motul would be more less the same over here, so would like to try and see how great is HKS

P

Purpleline

I use motul for gear box too. yes, much better than Redline...smooth. Will try Cusco in next ser. good comments fm others too ;)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
silvialam said:
i would say for our car, is better to use 15W50 grade oil..
That all depends on where you are. What's good for one country's climate, isn't necessarily good for another's...

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Nicely said:
silvialam said:
i would say for our car, is better to use 15W50 grade oil..
That all depends on where you are. What's good for one country's climate, isn't necessarily good for another's...
I think if I have 15wX in mine during the winter I'd destroy the engine in about 2 minutes trying to start it - it would probably look a lot like icecream :)