What's new

Can someone shed some light - Arch protectors / liners?

Reaction score
Country
On this red silvia are they arch protectors at the front and rear? as I look at other piks such as the white one below and there is no ridge..and personaly I think it looks better without..so can someone confirm if thats what they are and if they can be removed easy enough? Dont see many with them on?

But looking at it if they were removed the sideskirt wouldnt sit flush with rear bumper? and on most ive seen the skirts look fine?

Cheers

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i've only ever seen those on one other car - i think they look terrible tbh, but i cant imagine they'd be hard to remove. knowing nissan its probably a combination of a few plastic clips, some phillips head self tapping screws and some double sided foam tape. theres no way the bumper wont line up with the arch when they are removed, i cant see nissan designing a bumper slightly different just for someone to pick the option of the arch protectors :)

Reaction score
Country
Yeh I really hope they can be removed and it wont look odd..

If you look at this close up ive croped of the rear it does look like the skirts wont line up?

S

S15 SILVIA

That's torque gt's ain't it?
I remember seeing that when they first had that in. Been for sale for a little while now.
Origionally, when I first saw it, it had some horrible chrome arch and wing trims! Either they have removed them because they put people off, or they've had the trims colour coded so they don't look so offensive!?
They've also fitted the buddyclub rims, as it originally had the standard 16"s.
Looks ok tho as is.
Mike

Reaction score
Country
Really hope the can be removed with ease..fronts look like they can but rears just look weird and like theyre part of the actual shell.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If you're buying it ask the importers to take them off for you, that way if anything goes wrong it's not your problem. From the pics it looks as if they're bonded on but it's hard to tell.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
^^^ +1

If it's from Torque I'm sure Mike/Tristan can get this sorted easily. They look shocking - even though it's a small detail but would bug be so bad if I was driving a car with those on lol :wack:

Nice to see a red one mate - pretty rare :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
See when I first saw them I thought that a lot of S15's came with them and people just removed them...but now im getting scared that its gonna turn into a big problem :(

Ive just messaged Mike so ill see what he says.